1. What animals are available for adoption at Our Farm Sanctuary?
We have some wonderful cats and dogs available for adoption. You can find out more information about our adoptable pets under the “Adoption Info” tab above or at our Petfinder account: ofs.petfinder.com
2. What is your adoption fee?
The adoption fee varies upon a number of factors including the animal’s breed, health costs, etc.
3. Are your adoptable pets spayed and neutered?
4. What is the process for adopting from Our Farm Sanctuary?
If you are interested in adopting, please fill out the application found under the “Adoption Application” tab above.
5. What are your Adoption Floor Hours?
“Purrsday” (Thursday) 5 PM – 7 PM
“Furday” (Friday) 5 PM – 7 PM
“Caturday” (Saturday) 12 PM – 4 PM
*Other times by appointment
6. How do I sign up to volunteer?
7. What is included in the adoption fee?
The adoption fee includes spay/neuter, vaccinations, felv/fiv testing, and a microchip.